What is HTML?
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages
- HTML describes the structure of a Web page
- HTML consists of a series of elements
- HTML elements tell the browser how to display the content
- HTML elements label pieces of content such as "this is a heading", "this is a paragraph", "this is a link", etc.
How to HTML Tester?
Step 1: Select your input. Enter Data.
Step 2: Choose output options (optional) Output Options.
Step 3: Generate output.
How does HTML Viewer work?
Just Paste your HTML code and click Run / View. This tool does not send code to the server for preview.
In the case of file upload, Browser reads the file, and for URL upload, it sends the URL to the server, returns HTML data, and then views it in the Output section.
Online HTML Tester helps you to test and preview html code and get result.